We are excited to welcome you to back to Flinders Lane Gallery from Saturday the 30th October 2021.
The health and wellbeing of our visitors, staff and clients is our priority. We need to view proof of vaccination to manage our work health and safety risks and comply with Public Health Orders. Your information will be kept private. Please remember this is new to all of us. If you are uncertain how to do things please just ask. Let's be patient and kind with each other as we work through this next stage.
For everyone’s health and safety, COVID-19 vaccination (age 16+) and masks (age 12+) are legal requirements for all visitors. All FLG staff are fully vaccinated.
To enter FLG, you must:
- check in using the Service Victoria app; and show proof that you have received TWO doses of a COVID-19 vaccine OR that you hold a certified medical exemption.
Ways to prove vaccination or medical exemption
You can show any of these accepted forms of proof:
- COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App, Service Victoria App or equivalent smartphone wallet;
- printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement;
- successful completion of a Service VIC QR check-in that includes vaccination confirmation;
- VIC Health certificate of medical contraindication, signed by a medical practitioner.
Children under 16 are not required to be vaccinated.
Ways to check in
- When you arrive, use your smartphone camera to scan the QR code displayed at the Gallery entrance, open the link to the Service VIC check-in, and follow the instructions. Show the confirmation screen to our staff as you enter, along with proof of your vaccination status or medical exemption.
- If you don’t have access to a smartphone, our staff will make a record of your contact details. You'll need to show printed proof of your vaccination status or medical exemption.